The aim of our family educator is to:
- nurture strong and meaningful parish, family, and school relationships
- implement new models of supporting the spiritual, social and educational formation of families
- develop and enhance the faith life of the parents
- enhance family engagement in the faith life of the school and parish
- support family wellbeing.
Our family educator facilitates:
- revitalising our Mercy tradition and charism
- the Mini Mercy Leaders and a Mini Mercy School Club.
- parental participation with outreach opportunities in affiliation with Hope House and Newtown Mission
- a range of faith experiences through sacramental support, pastoral care, reflection and prayer opportunities to all members of our community.